Hair treatment for hair loss, breakage, loss of shine, and silkiness is accompanied by cosmetic and therapeutic procedures, For example, plasmotherapy.
PRP is becoming more and more popular as a treatment for hair loss. PRP therapy is a safe plasma-based hair treatment with no side effects and minimal recovery time.
On the day of the session, the patient can return to normal activities. The needle marks on the head are unnoticeable.
The effectiveness of plasmolifting of hair:
- The human body is an amazing mechanism that is capable of self-healing. It is believed that our blood helps to reanimate many body functions. Blood plasma is especially valuable. It contains many vitamins, minerals, and other useful substances that help in solving various problems at the cellular level; that is why plasmolifting is so effective in cosmetics, rejuvenation, and medical programs.
- Today the improved PRP method of plasmolifting is recognized as popular and effective. Hair treatment with platelet PRP-plasma for hair loss helps stop follicle death because platelets contain growth-promoting substances; the process of hair loss stops because hair follicles stop dying off and losing hair.
- The PRP therapy activates the growth and strengthens the patient’s hair follicles due to the stimulating components that are present in the blood plasma and on the patient’s own platelets. Already after the first session of PRP therapy of the scalp, patients note that new growing hairs become stronger, stronger and acquire a lively shine.
- Plasma enriched with platelets and white blood cells – PRP-therapy, with a high content of biologically active compounds called growth factors, increases the quality of the hair shaft itself, resulting in less split and broken hair, as the plasma contains many nutrients and beneficial substances.
- The advantage of PRP hair therapy is a cumulative, long-lasting effect. The result after a course of plasmolifting lasts for several years if the home care is made according to the recommendations of a cosmetologist or trichologist.
The main contraindication to PRP therapy is the presence of malignant tumors and inflammatory processes caused by acute infectious diseases.
But there are others as well. These contraindications include:
- diseases of the immune system;
- problems with blood clotting;
- The presence of inflammations, cuts, and scars in the treated areas;
- pregnancy and lactation.
Benefits and harms of Plasma therapy for hair
The benefits of PRP therapy procedures for hair are obvious: the body receives a powerful boost to correct hair problems.
The most valuable thing in the procedure is that the therapeutic effect has the transplantation of its own cells.
They do not have foreign proteins, so they can’t cause allergic reactions or rejection processes.
There is no toxic effect on the liver and kidneys, which is present, at least in minimal quantities, when prescribing pharmaceuticals.
Taking a small amount of blood not only does not harm the overall health but also has a positive effect: new blood cells are produced in the bone marrow, all processes are activated, and the body is rejuvenated.
Negative aspects can be related to the lack of experience of the doctor performing the procedure.
This is excluded if you go to a proven, reliable clinic.
People with hypersensitivity to the scalp may have unpleasant sensations when injecting into the scalp. In such cases, local anesthesia is used.
To make the PRP plasmotherapy procedure of hair maximum effect, trichologists conducted an examination of the body, skin, and hair before treatment.
Depending on the problems identified, they make personal recommendations.
There are general points that will have a good effect on the condition of any person’s hair:
- A balanced diet, a sufficient number of fresh vegetables, fruits, protein products – fish, lean meat, eggs, the use of nutritional supplements, and vitamins.
- Active lifestyle. Physical activity helps to maintain tone and improve blood circulation and metabolism in all tissues.
- Use other methods of hair strengthening – masks, massage, and physical therapy procedures.
Hair structure weakens due to stress, lack of sleep, and inflammatory processes in the body. There are many factors that provoke hair loss.
The main thing is to solve the problem in time, choosing an effective method of treatment in a proven clinic.
The doctors of the scientific center conduct PRP treatment of the scalp to activate follicles, improve the structure and strengthen hair.
PRP treatment is carried out as a course of 4-8 procedures at an interval of 2-3 weeks. The result is seen after one session of PRP treatment.
Hair loss is stopped, and growth of other hair on the head is activated.
Essence of PRP-therapy
Before the PRP treatment procedure, it is recommended that the patient consult a trichologist and endocrinologist to determine the cause of hair loss.
If the condition of the hair has worsened due to disorders of the endocrine system, the PRP therapy procedure will help for a while.
If the hair loss problem is caused by stress, childbirth, or improper hair care, PRP treatment will give you a stable long-term result for two years and longer.
Hair will stop chopping and become smooth and shiny after PRP treatment.
The recommendations for PRP therapy are as follows:
- Increased hair loss, uneven hair.
- Broken, split hair.
- Oily scalp and dandruff.
- Damaged hair structure.
- PRP treatment helps in cases of both minor hair loss and various degrees of hair loss.
PRP therapy has contraindications. This treatment is prohibited for people with cancer, blood clotting disorders, and inflammation in the body.
The procedure is also limited to people with immune system diseases and women during menstruation, pregnancy, and lactation.
How does PRP treatment work?
A specialist of the clinic prescribes a course of treatment individually after examining the patient’s scalp and condition of the hair and identifying the causes of impaired growth.
Two days before the session, it is recommended not to eat spicy, fatty, fried food, not to drink alcohol, and follow the doctor’s recommendations received during the initial reception.
The plasma therapy procedure is carried out in several stages:
- The doctor draws the patient’s blood.
- Place the blood in a centrifuge, extracting plasma for injection.
- Treats the scalp (scalp part) with antiseptic.
- Gives micro injections of plasma into the scalp.
The procedure takes a minimum of time: on average, 30 minutes. Conducted with the thinnest cannula, it does not cause severe pain.
After the injection session on the scalp, one or two days should not wash the hair. When going outdoors, you need to protect your head from the sun and refrain from baths, saunas, and other sources of heat exposure to the hair for a week.